
Made it through Day 1 of chemo pretty easily. Even got a lot or work emails done and today I am going to do some auto and homeowers quoting. It is good therapy to keep to me busy and good for business too. After good news on the chest scans yesterday, I am up for anything. We will check out the Lymph nodes in a PET scan next Monday. Friend Mitzi (in picture), sister Sydney, and friend Susan are in shifts babysitting me today. I got my private room in the chemo ward again today. You have to get here early to get the prime spots, but I am the only 4 day patient they have this week. More later.
5 comments:
HI GERI LOOKING COOL IN THE PHOTO. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOU WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS DAILY. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AT THE SUMNER AGENCY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AND I WILL KEEP UP WITH YOUR BLOG. GOD'S SPEED! LOVE YA GIRL JEANNIE
Geri,
Love the blog. What a great way for all of us to keep up with your progress. I have it saved to my favorites so I will be checking daily.
You are definitely an inspiration to all of us.
When do you get the new convertible??
Love,
Leona
You go, girl!!!! Love the photos! Tell all the sibs hello! Call me if you get tired of working on the computer!!!!
Love you,
DeeDee
Hi Geri, I'm glad I got your blog address - I've never blogged before! You're my hero, you know that, and I'll be checking on you daily. It's going up to 60 today, so I might have the top down on my new car - picture you and me out riding as soon as possible - who cares what the temperature is! Love,Jill
Geri, it's a great way to keep us all posted! You look great - tell Mitzi - Sidney - Lisa - Cindy, etc. etc. I said Hi - Got an email from DeeDee this am regarding you! Us Bonita Avenue Girls love you!!! Jamie
Post a Comment