Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hard At Work

Geri wanted me to let you all know she is fine and has been out working the last two days. She has loved it but has come home tired at the end of the day. Too tired to hit the keyboard she says but I think its because she has recorded soaps to catch up on. (Don't tell her I said that.)

She did go by the hospital this morning on her way to an appointment because she was still getting some discomfort around the port area but they said everything was fine. With a new experience you don't know what is "normal".

Geri says "Good night" and she will catch up with you at the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geri,
It's great to keep up with your progress this way! We're glad you're doing so well.
Love,
Andy, Evelyn, and family

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Geri update...was concerned when I didn't see her posting the other day....Geri, you are as bullheaded as your Daddy...what part of taking it easy do you NOT understand?!?!?!? Enjoy the week-end and take care of yourself....had an eye exam yesterday - heard too much about Father Time taking its toll on me...thank goodness for eye docs tho' - today I can see what I'm typing!!! Love you, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Bob: Please remind Geri that we've never known what "normal" is and probably never will. Love, Angela