Some of you good folks are reporting having a problem posting comments. To submit a comment single-left-mouse click on the word 'comments' at the bottom right of an entry to comment on that entry. Ignore the number in front of 'comments' if there is one, that just shows there are already comments posted there. The pop-up window will show the existing comments, if any, and below is an input box for your comments. To submit comments fill in the Word verification box with the letters image you see above it. This is a security feature to stop computer generated spam from flooding the 'Comments' section. Check one of the three radio buttons . If you put your name in at the end of your message in the comment box or if you want to remain anonymous then you can check the Anonymous radio button. If you check the 'Other' button then you can put your name and/or a web address (both optional). You can use the Google/blogger button if you have a Google identity.
Hope this works for you. Geri enjoys and appreciates hearing from you.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It sounds like things are going pretty well considering. Of course our prayers are with you , but it sounds like I really need to say some prayers for Bob. The first thing I do every morning is to check your Blog. This was a great idea. Hope everything continues well for you.
Eddie
Gigi,
I hope your weekend went well. I hope Cins cooking did not make you sick...just kidding. I think as long as she follows a recipe, she does ok.
You are in our prayers
Bently
Hey Aunty Geri,
I've been reading your page and it is very interesting indeed. It's great that you can keep us all informed of whats going on and how you are feeling. Glad to hear that last week went as well as can be expected. Im still busy with school. Roll on Friday, its half term!!! Hope to hear from you soon.
Lots of love
Anna
xxxx
P.S Email me to let me know you get this. Thanks.xxxx
Hi Geri-
Is your picture before or after your hair cut? Well, you look very glamorous (sp?). Is that a glamor shot? I didn't realize that a "title" came with Chemo but your carry it well.
Hang in there... This to will pass.Thinking of you and praying for you . Dennis Glidewell said tell you hey -
Michele Randall
Post a Comment