While I can't say anything really hurt, I was really tired today. Got work done, but not at the pace I had hoped for. I ran some fever last night, but did not get past the dangerous level. These are expected to be my low threshold days, and I can see that now; however, I have overdone it a bit this week so I may be paying for it today. All in all though, not too bad!
New eyebrows today! Go figure!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let me know if you need me to go to Publix for you.
If you need a lesson is taking it easy, I am a pro!!!
When you are ready for the 1st season of "24" - call or email me...
Love you- Glo
2/16/07
Hey Geri,
TGIF! You have been so good about posting let me start out your day with a post!
This eyebrow thing is pretty interesting....and I think I have seen those stencils someone else mentioned before in just about any CVS or pharmacy/convenience store.
Geri - hope you'll take it easy on the slow days and try not to overdo (tough request for dynamos like yourself:-)....but maybe slow days are a reminder to schedule a relaxing manicure or other spa type treatment hmmmmm ;-)
Have a great day Geri - we're thinking about ya!
Dawn
Geri:
I have been keeping up with you.
You are really doing great.
Call me!!!!!!!
Debbie Cauthen
Post a Comment