Except for the lovely dinner that Mitzi, Susan and Rita took me out for tonight, Sunday, it was a pretty uneventful weekend. I watched Bob's tennis match on Saturday - he says he came in second- and ran a few errands. I cannot believe I did not watch the Alabama game. I decided they do better when I don't watch, and boy was I right. I, was however, on the phone getting scores about every 3 minutes.
I spent all day today-- and I mean all day working. I had to do planning for 2008 and it took me from 9:30 to 5:30. I stopped for about 30 minutes when friend Lisa came by for a visit. Bob had to help me with some excel formulas (again thank goodness for Bob and his many talents!). He finished that part while I was out to dinner. I could not even look at the number again without my eyes glazing over. So I will look tomorrow and see if there are any bad errors that jump out at me and then I will turn them in. This is pretty much the only part of work I don't like, but you gotta do it.
I am working Monday and Wednesday out calling on agents. Tuesday is the appmt with the surgeon, and I guess he will schedule the biopsy then. I am ready to get it over.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment