First of all, many thanks to all of you who have been sending me emails (via the blog or otherwise), cards, phone calls etc. I am so lucky to have all of you supporting me with love prayers and good wishes. I am truly overwhelmed by how incredible you all are.
I just wanted to let you know, in spite of it all, I feel pretty good. I walked 1.5 miles this afternoon, which is about twice what I have even attempted before today. I really had no trouble. Of course I rested for about 20 minutes afterward, but went on to do a little shopping not long after. Bob and I went to a movie (Michael Clayton -- it was good -- how could it not be with George Clooney) Sat night, after sitting for about 3 hours to watch my team in a play-off tennis match. It was the first movie we've gone to in 2007.
No news on Friday's PET scan. Monday morning I have 2 pre-surgery screening tests on heart and lungs. Hopefully, I will get a surgery date tomorrow. Till then we will just keep on with work, doctor appmts, social activities etc. As always, we will keep you posted!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment