Thursday, March 8, 2007

Things got better

When day 2 and day 3 were so bad, I thought day 4 would be a killer. It turned out better than I thought. I took some nausea and pain medicine, and today got a little better. I have about an hour left, and I get to go home. They want me to come in tomorrrow and get some fluids since that worked so well last time. They may want me to get some fluids over the .weekend, but have not said for sure yet. If that is the case, they will send out home health care.

But I made it to Round 2 day four. Yea! If all goes well, Round 3 starts Monday, March 26, in 18 days. I come in to the hospital 4 days in a row again. So far they have not made me sleep over, but have let me drive in every day. Hopefully that will continue.

This round of chemo was a lot tougher than I expected. I will thought I would sail through round 1 and 2. I am a little concerned about how I will feel the next week or so. But I have lots of company coming with Sydney here on both Fridays, Cindy here Tues-Thurs, Lisa and Eric here Thur, Fri and Michael here Saturday. A week of Rosemores all at once. Can Bob handle all that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the end of the week ended better......you are an amazing woman....by the way I LOVE YOUR WIG !

Hopefully the fluid tommorrow will help you to feel better and stronger.

Why don't you take the weekend off you deserve it.

I think of you daily and can't wait to see you again.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Geri,

Glad today was a bit better. You have SO many people pulling for you and you're obviously one tough "Rosemore" girl! Now don't let Syd kick you around tomorrow. :)

Thinking of you daily,

Vickie H.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better today...you had us worried the last couple days. Looks like your family is coming to the rescue...you are blessed.
Take good care.
Hugs w/gloves, imo

Anonymous said...

Bob is leaving town next week. - Bob

Anonymous said...

Hi Ger---Just showing the blog to my friend Sherry. Love you--hope today is good--will call later. Cin