Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yukky Day 4

Not a great day 4 - low enery, nauseaus, and dizzy. I am still anemic. I will get blood transfusion and fluids tomorrow. Got extra potassium today and should feel better tomorrow. Hopefully I will feel a lot perkier tomorrow. Hope to get port out on Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall, although from what you wrote, it just might have helped. Actually, you well know that I - not YOU - happen to be the fall-down champion...if I had a nickel for every time I...well, nevermind....
The last fall I remember you having was at a 1752 convention when you fell - or, rather, slipped - off the sofa...holding a full glass of wine....which you did not spill...not even one drop...remember that, O graceful one!
I'm in the last throes of packing. I give up, there is simply no way to pack for 2-3 months, for icy weather and a hot, hot desert. Maybe I'll just buy stuff along the way. Anyway, we're out of here Sat AM.
Take good care of you; I'll be checking on you off and on, but here's to getting that 2!#$%^ port out. Out, damn spot! (Well, it was good when Desdemona said it..).
Hugs, imo

Anonymous said...

You're doing great!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Geri. It's almost the end of the third quarter. Love, Angela

Anonymous said...

Much love and prayers from Mississippi....You are amazing...and an inspiration....Hoping tomorrow is much better day for you!! Am going to bed now and will pray for more strength and energy for you through the night and through you getting your transfusion tomorrow. May the port issue be resolved as soon as possible..this is also my wish for you.

love Angies little sis,
Tina :))

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunty Geri,
Just checking on the internet for jobs, so thought i'd get an update for today. Hope you are feeling ok. Lots of love
Anna
xxx