Wednesday, March 28, 2007
OK Day 3
Not too bad for Day 3. I think I am feeling better than I did at this point in Round 2. Back then I had all this sinus junk going on that was really bad. I am sore from my stupid, stupid fall on Monday. I do think it shifted the port as it does not hurt as bad. I had been taking about 4 or 5 pain pills a day because of it and now I am taking about 2. I can't wait to get it out! They have not told me when yet, but I cannot wait! My cell phone is not working well in the chemo room this week, so if you need me, email me. One more day to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay....I keep trying to BLOG you BACK but I'm doing something wrong so if you get this twice, sue me! LOL...I am so unlike you in the techno category, but we've got the A.D.D. and Klutz thing down pat together, don't we!!! Sorry about the fall but, in typical Geri fashion, YOU, not even realizing it, took control of the situation and now the port feels better. You've really been on my mind today! I was speaking with George Bell this morning, and much to my dismay, I had NOT told him about your challenge...I could have sworn I did! Sorry. (he'll be calling you today)! He was very reflective and will be calling you today. One of the things he said was that you were as much of a friend to him than a business colleague....isn't it interesting how that is the norm with those who know you, rather than the exception. It sure is that way with me!!!!I know I should be all positive here....but when is the last time you heard me sugar-coat something?....so here goes... I miss your in-person energy, and your humour and your NO ONION with plenty of Catsup lunch conversations.....I'm sick of you being sick too so bring on round 4 and let's get this over with!!!!! :-) (for those of you that don't know me.....trust me that this is not upsetting Geri to read this LOL)...
Love you and miss you loads!!!!!! Call when you feel up to it!
Cheryl G.
Keeping you in our Prayers. Kids pray for you at night too.
BH-Gainesville
Geri, hello, when you fall down, it's an accident; it is not stupid! Love, Angela
Post a Comment