Going Through The Big "C" and I Don't Mean Chattanooga
Monday, March 5, 2007
Got going today
My numbers were good so I got to start chemo today, thank goodness. One of the drugs is making me a little light-headed, so today I will be brief. Except for that, I feel pretty good and was able to get some work done. Stay tuned!
Hey Geri....Susan (Head) Kelly from Hanover. I thought I would check up on you. I read some of the journal and it sounds like you are going in a positive direction. We bought a house in FL and will be making the big move at the end of June. I can't wait to get out of this cold. This is something I have wanted to do for years and finally decided I wasn't going to put it off 1 more year....hell...who knows what the heck can happen. I have loaned you a few of my angels for now ...until I need them you rae welcome to them Take Care Susan
Hi there, just some love and hugs even though they are not physical because of the germ thing. sorry I could not pick you up today but am looking forward to seeing you soon/
5 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
Geri, take care of yourself....you'll be the winner in round two....my money is in your corner and your attitude....love you, Jamie
Be strong! You are now officially over 1/4 of the way through the chemo! Angela
Hey Geri....Susan (Head) Kelly from Hanover. I thought I would check up on you. I read some of the journal and it sounds like you are going in a positive direction. We bought a house in FL and will be making the big move at the end of June. I can't wait to get out of this cold. This is something I have wanted to do for years and finally decided I wasn't going to put it off 1 more year....hell...who knows what the heck can happen.
I have loaned you a few of my angels for now ...until I need them you rae welcome to them
Take Care
Susan
Hi there, just some love and hugs even though they are not physical because of the germ thing. sorry I could not pick you up today but am looking forward to seeing you soon/
Post a Comment