I am almost afraid to say this -- it is mid afternoon and so far today I have not fallen even once. And so far, I am not sore from yesterday's mishap! Have had something of a normal (at home) work day. I still just get tired from taking a shower so that is a challenge. I am going to try to go for a short (very, very short) walk when Bob gets home to try to build some stamina. And, I am still going to try to go to a 10am meeting at my office tomorrow. No clothes really fit so baggy olds ones will have to do. I may have to practice doing hair (wig) and make-up for tomorrow after a quick little rest this afternoon. I go to the port Dr again tomorrow for my twice weekly check up, and then Monday starts Round 4. I do not have as much anxiety about it as I did Round 3, but I am not excited about it except for the fact that it is the end of chemo for a while.
Nap time!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look beautiful Geri! This is my first time on you blog. I miss you.
Joy Chastain
Little and Smith
Geri, great hearing your voice yesterday....caught up on your blogs this morning....have you thought about writing a book....you are always in my thoughts and prayers and still an inspiration. Love, Jamie
Hi Geri!
I am leaving for Germany on Monday, but I will be checking your blog and keeping up with Susan. You and Bob will stay in my prayers. I hope round 4 goes well and you can have a little break before they start picking in you again. Good Luck!
Much love to you and Bob, Karen
Post a Comment