Monday, August 3, 2009

Post-Op

Dr Miller has just reported that everything went well during the surgery. The tumour was about 1.5 cm, not significantly larger than the CT scan indicated about 1 month ago. It was related to the sarcoma and we will know more after the lab work is completed. Geri will move into post-op care shortly and we can see her in about an hour. I'll update the blog later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you both!!

Love from,

Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bob. Glad the surgery went well! Love, Angela

Anne said...

Thinking of you today Geri! Prayers are coming your way!!! Love, Anne Heffernan Schaeffer

Anonymous said...

Geri,
Glad to hear things went well this morning. I hope you are resting comfortably and I'll look forward to updates on this blog. You have been in my thoughts and prayers all morning and will continue to be as you recover. I look forward to seeing you back at work soon. In the meantime, get some rest!

Mark Ludick

Lisa Boardman said...

Hi Geri,

I have had you in my prayers all day and I hope you are not in any pain right now. I will continue to pray for you and Bob. CPK will be coming to your house soon!

Hugs,
Lisa T.

Anonymous said...

Wishing I were there to give a hug but you know me....I'd hug you too tightly and make your darn shoulder hurt more. I love you friend! Heal Well!

Cheryl