Tonight Dr Miller told us my Pathology report showed exact same cell type as last time. The tumor board met today and Dr. O is supposed to get with Dr. D'Amato to discuss what is next for me, so no decisions yet. They will do scans again in three months. I guess I will hear from Dr. O next week to see if chemo is necessary. I dont know any more than this so all I can do is wait and see. No surprises really. - Geri
The pain level is better than it was last night and Geri has been walking the corridors four times today. Dr. says she can go home tomorrow if she feels up to it. Syd is here and doing the night shift. Will update tomorrow.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I just talked to Angie to see what she knew cause I had not been on the blog in day or so. I'll pray maybe you don't have to have the chemo again. OH, I pray the pain continues to ease up and you can get home as soon as possible. Bob thanks so much for blogging.
Still praying big.
Angie's little sis,
Tina :)
Meant to also say I was glad Geri that you had actually blogged, but was thankful for Bob doing so when you could not!!
Love ya,
Tina :)
Geri: Glad you're back "on line!" Hugs to you and Bob. Angela
Post a Comment