Saturday, September 22, 2007

At least there is football

I am bored out of my mind, but too tired to do anything -- same ole story. At least there is AL vs GA tonight but I am pretty sure my heart cannot take it if it is like last week's AL vs Arkansas.

I am getting pretty sick of the cooking channels and HGTV. Syd and I played Backgammon yesterday, after Gloria re-introduced me to it one night this week. I could get hooked on it again like I did years ago. I am going to try to get Bob to play today or try to play with Syd again over the internet. What an incredible thing that you can do that! I do not want to play with folks I don't know (via internet). I am not sure why. Once I get my game back I may change my mind. I have a fear of becoming a Backgammon internet junkie, and it is a little too late in my recovery to do that. That should have been four months ago! I've got to get back to work. I am finally realizing I am not going to be able to hit the ground running full force. I thought I could be ready to travel for a few days to So GA the third week in Oct but I see now that is a bit optomistic. I should be able to do some half days I hope for a couple of weeks first. Of course I need to master taking a shower without being out of breath first I think. I am not even sure the wound vac will be gone by then -- heaven help me. It is gone for the weekend however! I am hoping if I do not have fever when I go to the Dr on Wednesday and my numbers are good they will pull this PICC line out for good. They will not do that till they are sure they do not have to admit me to the hospital. I am hoping the antibiotics I am taking now, and avoiding going out will take care of that.

Probably no more blogging this weekend. Nothing new to say. Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I spoke to you earlier today but still wanted to comment since it said 0 comments.
Anywho, anyhow, happy new year. Love you Jackie

Anonymous said...

and if you were able to stay awake in that boring of a game; you must be getting better!

Jim

Anonymous said...

Get your rest and take care, we are ready to see you.
Jessica
BB&T Insurance, Macon