Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Wednesday Evening
Everything is progressing well but Geri has a problem getting comfortable. This afternoon she went for a short hike along the corridor and back, which left her a little short of breath sothey put her back on oxygen temporarily. The surgeon said this morning's chest X-ray looked good and they may take the chest tube and the epidural out tomorrow and, if all goes well, Geri may be allowed to go home Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Geri - I know you are anxious to get home, but be a good patient and have patience! You are in my thoughts every day and I hope you continue to improve. We have a lot of work to do...so get better!!! LOL, Mona
I am so glad to hear that everything is going good so far and really really hope you get to come home on Saturday! I am just catching up on the week and you guys constantly amaze me at your sense of humor and faithfulness keeping us up to date. I am thinking of you and praying for you daily... keep up the good work-
Love ,
Michele Randall
Geri: From a medical viewpoint, sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the deep breathing and then the physical exercises. We know you will recover even quicker at home. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. The Jenkins
(Harold, Drew, & Jenny)
Post a Comment