Sorry blog-watchers, we are tardy with the updates. This is mainly because there is little to report. Every day gets a little bit better and the discomfort less, although getting up and down stairs and in and out of chairs is still a bit painful. Michelle was here Saturday and Sunday and took excellent care of us changing dressings, cooking supper and providing movies to watch. Thank you, Michelle. Geri is catching up on TV watching and has just finished watching a 6 part (6-hour) thriller that Susan lent us. I think she still has 19 recorded episodes of "The View" to watch.
Maybe tomorrow Geri will feel able to blog herself. Watch this space!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Geri-
Hope every day you are feeling a little bit better. Just spoke to Melinda K, and she said you know when Geri isn't talking about working she's not feeling too well! She said you look GREAT though. It must be nice to be so naturally beautiful. I'd kill for your eyes! Well, not really kill.. but you know what I mean.
I am praying for good news for you in the next few days...
LOve you,
Michele R.
Hey lady...got my first tele-conference with Mike and the Team today. I'm going to miss you in this process, so get better soon! You are that piece that makes all this possible. Do what the doctors tell you so you can get back to life and not have to keep going through this stuff! Love you and miss you....Mona
Hi Geri and Bob,
Thinking about you and checking in!
Dawn
That's what I like to hear--"each day a little better!" Love, Angela
HI!
I just wanted to let you know that you are in our prayers here in Scottsboro! I am glad you are getting better day by day..... I am a friend of Cindy's.....she said you got your nails done yesterday! That is great!!
Peace and Grace to you!
Natalie Beaird
Post a Comment