Monday, September 1, 2008

a little update

Two years ago this would not be news at all but it is huge to me! I actually played tennis twice this weekend! On Saturday we played just for an hour as I was scared to commit to anything longer not knowing when I would run out of gas. We played for two hours today, only quitting because someone else had to leave. I could have gone a little longer I think. So I am ready to commit to my regular Saturday friendly match again and get back into the routine. I still have a lot of work to do on my game, and I am not racing to get to any balls yet. But so far so good!

We had fun at the Ga Dome at the Bama-Clemson game on Saturday. Football and tennis -- life is pretty good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that things are getting back to normal (for both of us). Here's to some 'normal' life stuff for as long as it can last. Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Geri,

I had not read your blog in a long time. I thought of it because of Loree and Ted. Paula Sumple sent me the link. I reads her's sometime and sent her a note to see if she needed any thing.

I see that all is well for you and hope everything stays on that path.

Peter and I went to Alaska for 2 weeks at the end of July. It was a very nice trip.
I am now studing for my Import Customs Brokers license but have thought of calling you. I take the exam on October 6.

I am glad your tennis is back.

Good luck on Sunday if you are playing.

Sara Rehm