Yesterday I turned 54. I have never been so happy to get old! Last year, I spent my birthday getting two units of blood and fluids. This year I played tennis, drove around in my new convertible (not far, no gas here in Atlanta), went shopping for new fall clothes, openned presents, and had dinner and football with friends. Last year, getting that blood, along with the incredible support from my family and friends, enabled me to be able to celebrate a great birthday this year. Every day is one to celebrate, but yesterday really was special!
P.S. Bama beating Georgia only had a little to do with it!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geri, so glad you are doing so well - and had a happy happy birthday! You WIll get the t-shirt, no ifs about it! Your attitude still amazes me and when are you coming to Destin? Love, JAMIE
Post a Comment