Sunday, June 10, 2007

Typical weekend

It is hard for me to tell if taking more of the pain medicine will enable me to do more or not. I started increasing on Thursday, but since I really did not get out or do much on the weekend, I can't tell if there is much of a change yet. I think I just have to mainly take the medicine before I do go somewhere to see if I can stay up and out for a while. I did eat more meals downstairs and did some stuff around the house. I hurt some after that, but it was not too bad. I don't think I am ready to try going out to dinner at this point or even sit long enough to get my nails done (I am going to have to do something about that!), but I am working on it. Still do not have much of an appetite, which is so weird for me.

By the way, Friday was Day 12 of radiation with 13 days left, so I am about halfway through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been going to the same nail place for so long, I'm betting they would come to your house if you ask. Everyone is anxious to help...wish I could do nails..Take it easy; I'm so glad you're sounding so much better. Hugs, imo