Monday, June 4, 2007

Nothing new

Another quite weekend with 8th radiation session today. Wound is still healing nicely, and it really does not hurt at all for Bob to pack on it. The wound cleaner stings a little but it is really no big deal. Tumor is the most uncomfortable part of the whole thing, which is how I think it is supposed to be. I can't quite get comfortable sitting or standing for the most part, so I lay on the bed and sofa a lot! I have had lots of volunteers to take me to get my nails done, I am just not sure I can sit long enough to have them done. I may have to get her to come here when I get desperate. So far, I am ok.

I am doing a little better at eating more (but it won't be long before my driver's license weight is accurate), but I still get tired really easily. I am really ready to get this all over with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geri,
We're celebrating with you that the PICC line is out, the wound is on the mend and energy can be focused on blasting this tumor!

I hope you're enjoying some time listening to your favorite music and books on tape while you rest. Try to consider it recharging time!

I'd offer to do your nails, but... you've seen mine... I'm wholly unqualified!

My absolute best heading your way,
Kellie