The PICC line is coming out this morning! Home Health is coming out any minute now to pull it!
For the moment, this reduces Bob's general medical duties to one injection a day and cleaning and packing my wound once a day. Now he is still my general caretaker which requires a lot--making me eat is one of the tougher duties. I never thought I would say those words. Also he drives me everywhere I've needed to go the last few weeks since the tumor is getting bigger. I am going to have to do something about that. I need to get my nails done and may need a
Rita Ellen's fix soon! Those are places he does not need to go!
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
By the time I write this may the line be out!! You are so awesome and brave!! Bob is so awesome too. I hope you can get away from there and maybe to the beach. The beach does seem to soothe the soul. Praying for you everyday!!
Angie's little sis,
Tina :)
Geri,
I just heard about your illness through dealing with MaryAnn Holt's cancer. I cannot believe Syd has not gotten in touch with me. I am going to have to scold that girl!
Want you to know you will be added to my prayer list and I am thinking of you and your family.
I will keep up with you through your blog.
Love you,
JoEllen Brown
So glad you are apparatus free!!! You need a bus system (like Mimi had in B'ham) so you can not have to ride and can stand in the care and then you can get out at the nail place, Rita Ellen's, The Avenues....they perfect answer.
We'll do some damage if you're up for it when I come!
How nice to hear from JoEllen!!! What is up with Mary Ann?
Hopefully you'll have a hungry, energetic weekend. What about an Oaks hamburger on the grill?
Geri, is it out yet?!?! Do you feel better already? Sure hope so! Since Bob's medical duties are less now he can just put on his chef's hat/pull out the cookbooks and prepare you delicious meals.....and I have no doubt that this IS what he will do! He could probably handle a Rita Ellen fix, just send him to the car when the totals come due! Is JoEllen Brown Jerry Brown's sister....Saw Lea Nalty last week-end and she told me about visiting Mary Ann, how are you JoEllen and how's Jerry & Ellen? Geri, know how much you are loved and know we are all praying for you, Jamie
If you can handle my driving, I am at your service.
Gloria
Post a Comment